TLUG Inc? Membership Dues?

Noah John Gellner noah.gellner-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 11 03:24:19 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-10-10 at 23:15 -0400, cbbrowne-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org wrote:
> > cbbrowne-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org writes:
> > >  e) [not really related to the others]  According to whois,
> > >     tlug.org is held by an "Adrian Buss" of Kemptville.
> > >     I'm not at all sure how that weighs in.
> >
> > My understanding [from someone that knows Adrian], is that he's
> > offered to 'hand over' tlug.org a couple [or more] years ago.  It just
> > seems that no one has taken him up on the offer.
>
> If there can't "legally" be an organization in Toronto called TLUG, then
> it's somewhat irrelevant.
I am pretty sure that you can call the organization TLUG, you just can't
incorporate it as such. A business does not have be known by the name it
is incorporated under. That is my understanding at least.

Are the incorporation documents available for review? I would be
interested in reading them.

Good effort on getting it done.

Noah