where is gasp ? (gnu assembler preprocessor) ?

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 8 20:54:30 UTC 2004

On Fri, Oct 08, 2004 at 03:50:26PM -0400, Peter L. Peres wrote:
> Where did it disappear ? I have problems building netboot and I cannot
> find this file. Why ? gnu.org says it is in binutils but it is not (2.14).
>
> What now ?
>
> Has anyone built the roms for netboot successfully ? If so, using what
> toolchain ?

I certainly don't have gasp as a program on my machine.  I thought gnu
assembler did it's own preprocessing.  I haven't ever tried building any
netboot roms though.  All my current hardware has PXE support built in
with  onboard network or by supporting my add in card in the BIOS (Yay
3c905C + A7V bios).

Lennart Sorensen