Konq + The Globe & Mail

Matt Cahill m-cahill-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 7 11:45:47 UTC 2004

On October 6, 2004 10:07 pm, Fraser Campbell wrote:
> I think it might be quite difficult to track down.  It seems to me to be a
> bug in konq's javascript handling.  When I set javascript policy to REJECT
> for www.theglobeandmail.com I have no problems ... you should likely set
> www.globetechnology.com to REJECT as well.
>
> I haven't tried upgrading to 3.3 yet ...

  Unfortunately, not even setting a custom REJECT for javascript seems to work
(tried both 'globetechnology.com' and 'globeandmail.com').  The ironic thing
is that, by the time I get around to upgrading to 3.3 or fixing this issue,
I'm sure the Globe will make all but the most uninteresting articles for
paying members only :(

Thanks,

Matt Cahill
            m dash cahill at rogers dot com