WYSIWYG Editor

Scott Elcomb Scott.Elcomb-iRg7kjdsKiH3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 5 01:54:46 UTC 2004

Guess this isn't particularly helpful, but maybe worth mentioning:

> Well I thought IFRAMEs were supported at least in current versions of
> mozilla, but I am not entirely sure of that.
They are at least in v1.4.1; I like Iframes and prefer to write webstuff
for Mozilla as opposed to IE, but...

> Are you sure it is that IFRAMEs are not supported, and not just a
> problem with the JVM or something similar?  Or perhaps trying to use
> IFRAMEs in a way only IE allows them to be used?

... in a perl object I'm working on, I discovered I couldn't use jscript
to write html to Mozilla-hosted Iframes.  Works just fine with IE.

Basically, I wanted to use IFrames as "scroll-window widgets," but need
them to work in Mozilla as well as IE.

I've been scratching my head at trying to figure out a workaround.

- Scott.

--
PGP Public Key:
1024D/98125E76 2004-03-21 Scott Elcomb (dL33T) <Scott.Elcomb-iRg7kjdsKiH3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org>