TLUG Inc? Membership Dues?

E K ekgab-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 1 02:36:18 UTC 2004

I agree with you guys. If there is any idea of changing the structure of
TLUG it should be first put on the table and discussed by the "members".
Because membership is open and free does not mean there is no membership or
there are no members. I think who ever subscribes to this list  is a member.
Many of those that subscribe to the list attend the monthly meeting. To be
fair, any idea concerning the community should be openly discussed by all
first.

cheers,
EK