Qmail relay

JM jerome-mhXWc29+iYPyG1zEObXtfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 30 06:21:15 UTC 2004

Hi ALL,

	I have a LAN Based Mail Server ( qmail ) and Im trying to migrate things.. on
a different box.. and on a diff isp.. ill be doing things in parallel to
minimize downtime..

	internet(isp1) --- Mail Server 1 ---- (fiber through LAN) ----- Mail Server2

	internet(isp2) -- New Mail Server 2 ( this is a new box replacement for Mail
Server2 )

	How can I relay all mails from Mail Server2 to New Mail Server 2 ? (both box
are running qmail)  or can you point me to a howto on this?

	Im not the one managing the Mail Server 1 and it will take years to ask them
to do this... ( not a good service )...

TIA,