SPAM-LOW: IBM contact

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sun Nov 28 07:20:33 UTC 2004

David Mayerlen wrote:

>Hey,
>
> We (Upstart) just dug up that info for another project.

how was the digging ?
 and was it an open source project ?

> We hope to be
>discussing things with the folks at IBM in the next couple of weeks. I
>must apologize as I'm signed up for a few too many techi-lists and kinda
>missed the the full story about linuxcaffe.

ah, the continuing saga of..

> Is there a biz-plan or

yes

>description or something that I could refer to

well, for the moment, visit linuxcaffe.com, but let me warn you, the
site will be undergoing some serious style and CMS transformations in
the very near future. Both the physical space and the back-end are
coming together nicely !

> or perhaps pass to them?

Thanks, but I'd kinda like to do that myself ;)
good luck with your meeting !
djp