SPAM-LOW: IBM contact

David Mayerlen dmz-yBkl/NpmZwtWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Sun Nov 28 04:05:43 UTC 2004

Hey,

 We (Upstart) just dug up that info for another project. We hope to be
discussing things with the folks at IBM in the next couple of weeks. I
must apologize as I'm signed up for a few too many techi-lists and kinda
missed the the full story about linuxcaffe. Is there a biz-plan or
description or something that I could refer to or perhaps pass to them?

Regards,