IBM contact

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sat Nov 27 21:13:51 UTC 2004

Hey LUGnuts !
    It was recently suggested to me that linuxcaffe should be sponsored
by IBM. It makes sense, when you think about it; linuxcaffe will promote
the penguin and we plan to use only IBM thinkpads, as internet caffe
terminals, why not fly the IBM flag too ?
    I could look in the yellow pages (under gigantic computer companies)
but we both know that there is a Big Blue presence on the list. What
office, what department, which executive-in-charge-of
penguin-proliferation should I contact ? Who can direct me to the soft
underbelly of the beast ?
    you guys (and gals) rock !
djp