has anyone tried this CD?

Logan Rathbone logan.rathbone-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 26 05:19:24 UTC 2004

I actually ordered 5 CDs during the free CD promotion (which has been
extended and is thus still running, I believe).  I just received the
CDs in the mail today.  I tried the LiveCD and I was impressed.  I do
not plan on switching though --- Arch Linux has been working out very
well for me and while the distro had a polished feel to it, it didn't
``wow'' me all that much.

However, it's a very neat way to try out Linux, and it's pretty
friendly.  I would probably send away an Ubuntu live CD to a friend
before I would a Knoppix CD.