has anyone tried this CD?

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 25 21:19:43 UTC 2004

fcsoft-3Emkkp+1Olsmp8TqCH86vg at public.gmane.org wrote:

>http://theopencd.sunsite.dk/images/Welcome1.png
>
>My understanding is that it is an Ubuntu liveCD with these three programs
>(Open Office,  Firefox and Thunderbird) on it.

the regular ubuntu-live has more that 3 Windoze OSS apps 4 U !
But not as many as theOpenCD proper.

>I'd be interested in hearing about anyone's experience with this liveCD.

Ubuntu has cleverly co-opted theOpenCDs installer method into the
automount portion of the disc. Nothing but good reviews of theOpenCDs
installer technology, and the applications are are all-star .
djp