Free Stuff Question...

Paul Mora paulmora-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 23 16:02:23 UTC 2004

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 21:30:59 -0500, Colin McGregor
<colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> At a number of the last TLUG and NewTLUG meetings I have brought stuff to
> give away. The question is, for this weeks NewTLUG what if anything should I
> bring to give away, as I don't currently have any new free stuff? In other
> words, if anyone will be at the NewTLUG meeting and wants any of the
> following, I will try to bring it, but if I don't get any requests, I will
> not bother:
>
> What I can offer is:
>
> - Unreal Tournament 2003 posters
> - Palm M500 series cradles
> - Palm III series cradles

As a general rule of thumb, when the meetings are held at the IBM
location, please restrict items to non-PC parts.  Security in the
building will not be happy with people walking out with adapter cards,
memory, etc., no matter how old or used they are.

The stuff mentioned above is fine, as are books and the like.

If you do bring in something large, like a PC for demonstration, make
sure you tell the security folks, so they know that when you walk out
with it, it is yours.

Thanks,

pm

--