Believed to Be Legitimate

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 23 14:52:16 UTC 2004

On Tue, Nov 23, 2004 at 09:13:05AM -0500, James Knott wrote:
> Sounds phony to me. I don't see any mention of it on the Slackware site.
>
> Also, if he needs medication, a prescription and a trip to the pharmacy
> should do the trick.

Well if you read what it mentioned, it isn't something you just go get.

Go to ANY slackware-current mirror and look at the file

ie: ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/slackware/slackware-current/
file: PAT-NEEDS-YOUR-HELP.txt

So either it is real, or slackware has a serious security breach on
their servers somewhere.

Lennart Sorensen