SUSE Linux ?

Francois Ouellette fouellet-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 19 16:29:21 UTC 2004

Talking of SuSE, this morning the Suse.com website as we knew it has
disappeared!

Everything is now about Novell Linux "powered by SuSE", and the free
downloadable personal version seemed to have disappeared from the pages.
It's all about the Enterprise and Professional editions.

The remaining SuSE pages are deeply buried in a hierarchy of Novell menus
and sub-menus. The SuSE FTP site with the thousands add-ons can stil be
accessed directly though, I wonder for how long.

 François Ouellette
<fouellet-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>