Konrad Zuse

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 19 03:11:05 UTC 2004

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 20:36:59 -0500
Zbigniew Koziol disseminated the following:

> >>Besides, nazism was not entirely evil ideology.
> >

> > You gotta be fucking kidding me.
> >

> Are you from these who read only what pleases you?

I'm one of those who recognizes delusional bullshit when I see it.

> Why dont you cite entire post by me or at least a part you want to
> discuss with?

I merely wished to register my shock and surprise that someone (presumably) with
some intelligence could make a statement like that.

> And why you do not really discuss but fuck?

Well, I think the answer's pretty obvious there...

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046 / www.freeyourmachine.org
22:03:27 up 1 day, 2:33, 9 users, load average: 0.07, 0.07, 0.01