Tux - magazine for new users

Marcel (Writer and Free Thinker at Large) Gagné mggagne-oUREY1nl/XXQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 18 13:55:45 UTC 2004

Hello all,

On November 17, 2004 10:16 pm, G. Matthew Rice wrote:
> Scott Elcomb <Scott.Elcomb-iRg7kjdsKiH3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org> writes:
> > Looks like they'll be sending them out with CDs and there's at least a
> > couple of well known Canadian authors writing for them too (Marcel Gagne
> > and Dee-Ann LeBlanc).

Dee-Ann is Canadian?  I didn't know that.

> Marcel's the editor in chief, too.  At least, that's what he says :)

Now there's something I've never heard anyone say about me.

Take care out there.

--
Marcel (Writer and Free Thinker at Large) Gagné
Note: This massagee wos nat speel or gramer-checkered.
Author : "Moving to the Linux Business Desktop"
         "Moving to Linux: Kiss the Blue Screen of Death Goodbye!"
         "Linux System Administration, A User's Guide"
Join the WFTL-LUG : http://www.salmar.com/marcel/wftllugform.html