A Couple of Incoherent Questions

Brian K. Garel bgarel-Dc855NvzOYgsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Wed Nov 17 09:29:58 UTC 2004

Lloyd D Budd wrote:

>On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 03:04:16 -0500, Brian K. Garel <bgarel-Dc855NvzOYgsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>

>>After being thoroughly tongue lashed by many peeps I've decided to only
>>post to this list from now on using my DSL installation and Mozilla
>>Thunderbird.
>>
>>Please remember this is a "coming out" of sorts for me as I've been
>>totally emersed in the MS world for the last 4 years...This is a big
>>step for me...Hey...I'm a born again Linux user!  :)
>>
>>Everyone say...Amen!
>>

>I tend to prefer interacting with non-zealots , thank you :')

But you assume I want to overthrow Micro$oft as the Zealots wanted to
overthrow Rome.  I have no problem with Micro$oft being out there...in
fact having them out there makes the case for Linux users all the more
powerful.  So if you wish to continue the bibical analogy I guess I
would be more like the Paul before he fell on the road to Damascus  ;)

In His Grip