cheap motherboard w/ integrated everything

Francois Ouellette fouellet-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 16 15:44:48 UTC 2004

Don't mean to contradict you, but...

>From the AMD tech docs:
======================
Innovative Architecture:

The AMD Duron processor offers buyers access to innovative technology.
High-Speed System Bus: The AMD Duron processor features a 200MHz
front-side system bus. This high-speed system bus delivers exceptional
performance on data-rich applications, such as MP3 encoders, video
encoders, DVD players, and audio/video/photo editing software.

 François Ouellette
<fouellet-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>