Mandrake Aqusision

Austin aacton-B71PBEe7S7Y at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 16 04:44:57 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-15 at 23:19 -0500, Lance F. Squire wrote:
> Is there a store in Toronto where I can purchase the latest Mandrake?

If you're referring to a boxed version, unfortunately not.
It was just released a few weeks ago.
You could order it here:
http://store.mandrakesoft.com/
for 80 Euro.
There was talk of a distribution deal with O'Reily that would bring the
boxed sets to North American, but I'm not sure of the status of that.

If you just want the CD version, you can download it:
http://www.mandrakelinux.com/en/ftp.php3
from one of many mirrors, or by bittorrent.

If bandwidth is the issue, I kinda know this guy in Toronto who has
twenty or thirty copies laying around who'd be willing to share.
;-)

Austin