This distro is better than that distro (was: lunuxcaffe; logo contest)

Lloyd D Budd foolswisdom-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 16 03:56:27 UTC 2004

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 22:28:11 -0500, David J Patrick
<davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Subject: Re: [TLUG]: This distro is better than that distro (was: lunuxcaffe; logo contest)
I think we are in agreement ;-) Different distros are good at
different things -- though there are more distros than things to be
good at :-D

> Crux, as I understand it, is a source-based distro aimed at advanced users.
> Like Gento lite.
Another analogy (sic) is Crux is "FreeBSD with a Linux Kernel"
<http://www.osnews.com/comment.php?news_id=7149>

> It almost certainly has nothing to do with the linuxcaffe logo contest   : p
How is that going any way ? ;-)

--
Peace be in you ,
Lloyd D Budd