cheap motherboard w/ integrated everything

Taavi Burns jaaaarel-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 15 00:47:45 UTC 2004

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 10:02:05 -0800, Lloyd D Budd <foolswisdom-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I know it is hard to make a buck , but if any of the "bottom 4" (ABIT
> was my fourth) described Linux support for all of their boards on
> their website , they may have a life long customer .  It must be the
> buck , because I do not see that for any hardware component .

It's not a motherboard, but Samsumg ML-XXXX (17xx, 4600, etc) printers
have had tux on their boxes for a number of years.  They come with PPD
files if you really want, though its generally unnecessary since they speak
a wonderfully bland dialect of PCL (5? 6? I can't remember, and it might
depend).  They Just Work.  :)  I'm looking at getting one soon, since I'm
getting tired of not having a printer at home for those last-minute jobs.

--
taa
/*eof*/