Sourceforge CVS help

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 11 16:58:53 UTC 2004

Taavi Burns wrote:
> On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 06:38:28 -0500, Srinivasan Krishnan
> <skrishnan-PeCUgM4zDv73fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>
>>These are just the basic settings.  You can get a full list from the
>>documentation at http://cvshome.org/docs.
>

> There's also a book available online (and bookstores, if you prefer
> that format):
> http://cvsbook.red-bean.com/

Thank you both Travis and Srinivasan!

   The example, Travis, was very helpful and Srinivasan, that online
book is perfect! I have been reading it and to my surprise CVS is
starting to make sense. A wonderful recommendation! :p

Madison (who is going back to reading that book!)

--
Madison Kelly

TLE-BU; GPL Linux Backup Software
http://tle-bu.thelinuxexperience.com