lunuxcaffe; logo contest - mystery font

Francois Ouellette fouellet-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 11 01:44:21 UTC 2004

Well, maybe the fun is for the CPU then...  :-(

Seriously, I can understand that some people like to compile the stuff they
run on their machine, but I tend to look for binary versions and consider
the "compile-your-own" materials as the very last resort. The last time I
tried to build something I gave up after 5 "config" attempts, when the
script kept asking for more and more missing libraries!

  François Ouellette
<fouellet-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>