perl/psql question

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Nov 10 01:07:09 UTC 2004

Hi all,

   I want to load a lot of data from a database into variables in a perl
script. The trick is I want the the value in one field to be the string
name and the value in another field to be the value of the string. Is
there any way to do this by chance? As I see it so far I will have to
call each variable/value pair one at a time... There must be a better
way! Thanks!

Madison

PS - Thank you guys for the CVS info, it was quite helpful!

--
Madison Kelly

TLE-BU; GPL Linux Backup Software
http://tle-bu.thelinuxexperience.com