text browser with tables and javascript support

Matthew Godycki mcg2-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 9 18:36:09 UTC 2004

You're right.  The reason I'm asking in the first
place is that the great folks at Linksys insist on
using JavaScript to submit forms on their router
administration pages.  Personally, I sometimes wish I
could tweak my router settings while logged into one
of my linux boxes over ssh.  I'm not too keen on
allowing remote administration of the router itself.

-Matt

 --- Lennart Sorensen <lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org>