Talk Update - Nov 9

Robert Brockway rbrockway-wgAaPJgzrDxH4x6Dk/4f9A at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 9 04:44:31 UTC 2004

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004, David J Patrick wrote:

> Surely, one of us bright lights has access to some handy whiteboard,

Given the short notice the change I'm not assuming anything ;)

> I, for one missed that September talk. Of the many awesome tools
> anvailable to the unixly inclined is bash and the CLI are all-powerfull
> and everywhere ! got a problem ? BASH ! Gone ! if you don't mind
> spending some time learning to use it .. a lot of time. So, IMHO, bring
> it on Mr Parks !

Sure, let's sort it out on the night ;)

No one has contacted me advising they can go to U of T tommorrow and put
up a notice to advise of the new location.  No matter, I'll go (I sort of
need to be up that way anyway).

See you all tomorrow night.

Cheers,
	Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc.
Senior Technical Consultant, OpenTrend Solutions Ltd.