Thikfree Office on Linux

Paul King pking123-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sun Nov 7 22:50:11 UTC 2004

> It is extremely likely that tfo is set up as a symbolic link to a script that
> launches the app. This is the way it is done on most large suites. It is
> possible that the script was not run (or not run properly) by alien. I
> couldn't say more without seeing the file list from the rpm.
>
> Peter

This is my suspicion, also, Peter. I am getting the feeling that there is a
script somewhere also. This is also what they do with Wordperfect, which I am
more familiar with. In the /usr/share/ThinkFreeOffice/.../bin/ directory (I
forget the name of the directory in place of the "...", but it is a hidden
directory), there does not appear to be any files with execute privelages, but
that could be due to alien, as you suggest.

Paul