Organizing TLUG/newTLUG meeting for Tuesday

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sat Nov 6 05:17:12 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-11-05 at 23:29, Bill Mudry wrote:
> I agree with something like MissLug, but why the flaming with the other two
> names??

flaming ? it's not even warm !
> All this is
> so new that a new name was just not brought up yet.
> How about MissLUG and newMissLUG?
TWLUG
TLUG-WEST
WesTOLUG
LUGWesTO

linusauga

> No preference meant here for gender ;-)
tee hee ! (bites tongue)
No, seriously, (smirk) we've got to encourage the lasses to participate.
If we don't, it will become just another nerdy guy thing.
Besides, OSS has benefits for all of society and a room full of guys is
likely to overlook important aspects.
Also if more women show up to meetings, we're more likely to shower/
shave :D

gettin' tipsy, gotta go !
djp