Organizing TLUG/newTLUG meeting for Tuesday

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sat Nov 6 00:57:27 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-11-05 at 15:51, Bill Mudry wrote:

> I'll have to look into it shortly. Tues. is such a short time, we'll need
> an answer
> soon.

If I'm not mistaken, a plan to meet Tuesday at linuxcaffe was put forth,
and only positive reactions were voiced. If that's not the case, and the
membership as a whole would rather meet in Mississauga, then it would
great to know that, as I'll stop scrambling to get the place ready for
Tuesday !

>  That would leave a full month to look closer for a more semi permanent
> place for both groups for following meetings.

Again, linuxcaffe would welcome monthly TLUG meetings (and NewTlug/ perl
pals and any other OSS centric groups) We're a block from a central
subway stop, we'll have an all-open-source network available (not ready
for Nov 9th) and food and drink on hand.
I'm sure that having a TWestLUG meeting spot would be great for some
folks, but for those of us who live downtown (or the Northern Wilds)
Christie subway is pretty darn easy.

For a glimpse as to what we're all about, visit www.linuxcaffe.ca.
djp