Organizing TLUG/newTLUG meetings for the west end of Metro, Golden Horseshoe

Bill Mudry billmudry-MwcKTmeKVNQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 5 20:51:10 UTC 2004

At 03:24 PM 11/5/04 -0500, you wrote:
>Bill Mudry <billmudry-MwcKTmeKVNQ at public.gmane.org> writes:
> > Here is another thought. With so many locations mentioned so far, perhaps
> > one or two of you in Mississauga or nearby (at least one with a car) could
>
>Seems like a lot of effort to just meet up for the first time.  I'm happy
>with whatever you pick.
>--
>g. matthew rice <matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>         starnix, thornhill, ontario, ca
>phone: 647.722.5301 x242                                  gpg id: EF9AAD20
>http://www.starnix.com              professional linux services & products
>--
>The Toronto Linux Users Group.      Meetings: http://tlug.ss.org
>TLUG requests: Linux topics, No HTML, wrap text below 80 columns

I'll have to look into it shortly. Tues. is such a short time, we'll need
an answer
soon. That would leave a full month to look closer for a more semi permanent
place for both groups for following meetings. If anyone would care to still
join me for a bit over the weekend, it would just as well also be a nice
opportunity for us to get to know each other some. There are times not
having a vehicle is a pain. This is one of them :-|. The places along
the west part of Dundas are even walkable for me, though.

Bill