Need a hand to set up Apache2 jk-mod2 to work with Tomcat 5.0.28

Frank Peng frank_peng_01-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 5 16:35:25 UTC 2004

--- Chris Gow <sniffy-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> On November 5, 2004 10:31 am, Frank Peng wrote:
>
> > I got a source for the connector but failed when I
> > "ant". I am working on the binary jk-mod2 but it
> is
> > hard to set up workers2.properties and the
> server.xml
> > for Tomcat. I installed J2EE, but I do not know
> how to
> > use it to help this.
> What exactly failed? Do you have ant installed? If
> not its available at
> http://ant.apache.org. Its sort of like make, but
> for Java.

Yes, I have ant installed. The compiler is looking for
../somewhere/util directory. But this directory never
show up in the Tomcat. I wonder if I should compile
Tomcat to get an util directory or just put the
jk-mod.so into Apache's ../modules directory.

> -- chris
> --
> The Toronto Linux Users Group.      Meetings:
> http://tlug.ss.org
> TLUG requests: Linux topics, No HTML, wrap text
> below 80 columns

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
www.yahoo.com