Organizing TLUG/newTLUG meetings for the west end of Metro, Golden Horseshoe

G. Matthew Rice matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 5 14:11:31 UTC 2004

William Park <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org> writes:
> For people with car, location is not a big deal.  It's parking for car
> and room for people.  How about right smack in the middle of Mississauga
> city hall?  Is there someone who knows people at Living Arts Centre?

Before we go this far how about we pick a date, time and location.  Anyone
interested should come and put in their 2cents, then.

In keeping with the long standing tradition, how about meeting on a Tuesday?

How does Tuesday Dec 7th, 7:30pm sound?

Someone else can pick the location.

TTYL,
--
g. matthew rice <matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>         starnix, thornhill, ontario, ca
phone: 647.722.5301 x242                                  gpg id: EF9AAD20