Organizing TLUG/newTLUG meetings for the west end of Metro, Golden Horseshoe

Bill Mudry billmudry-MwcKTmeKVNQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 5 05:44:36 UTC 2004

At 12:05 AM 11/5/04 -0500, William Park wrote:
>For people with car, location is not a big deal.  It's parking for car

That may represent the majority of members, but --- trust me ---- it is a
BIG deal for those who do not (including me!). A little kindness and
humility toward those not as blessed can go a long way and certainly
means a lot to those without their own transportation. Also, if a location
is near major roads, that also can make it easier for everyone to find
the place (especially first time).

>William Park <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org>
>Open Geometry Consulting, Toronto, Canada

Bill