[NTL] Organizing TLUG/newTLUG meetings for the west end of Metro, Golden Horseshoe

Bill Mudry billmudry-MwcKTmeKVNQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 5 05:22:50 UTC 2004

At 11:15 PM 11/4/04 -0500, Colleen Beamer wrote:
>I would be interested re:  NewTLUG.  There have been a couple of meetings
>that I would have liked to go to, but since I live in Hamilton, it has
>been too inconvenient for me to attend.  However, note that I am not a
>programmer, just a user, so unless the meetings are directed toward users,
>I probably wouldn't get much use out of them and my attendance wouldn't be
>of benefit to anyone there.
>
>Regards,
>
>Colleen Beamer

That should be the difference between TLUG and newTLUG, shouldn't it. One
advantage to our being able to
have our west end meetings would be that you can gently corral the
attention of one of our mentors at a
meeting off to the side and ask questions even if they might not interest
other new Linux users :-).

So far two members from Hamilton :-) :-). Looks promising.

Bill