Linux research

Steve bassix-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 4 19:50:57 UTC 2004

On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 14:38:12 -0500, Scott Elcomb <scott.elcomb-iRg7kjdsKiH3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/EventDetail.aspx?EventID=1032256273&Culture=en-US
>
> Very interesting...  Especially the part about "Join Microsoft® partner
> AMR Research to learn valuable strategies on identifying and addressing
> your enterprise’s organizational and business process challenges,..."

Haha.... I *KNEW* it... good research! M$ is about as subtle as a
bunch of white guys in black sunglasses showing up in turbans asking
to "find out more about" the rebel movement in Baghdad... What's next?
Maybe a plane will fly into a Redmond M$ building and the only piece
of evidence found is a Knoppix CD... :-)