[FWD] Job??

SlackRat ab460-0l1pH2CMacvR7s880joybQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 4 16:01:56 UTC 2004

From: Matt Moloney <mmoloney-Gu34pcYSsDwxoycv7ERPSQ at public.gmane.org>
Subject: [TLUG]: Linux Administrator
To: tlug-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org

Good Morning Everyone,
I am currently installing a 35 node Linux cluster for one of my clients here
in Toronto. My problem is that I need someone with experience with Myrinet.
Not a common skill set here in Canada and tough to find. Its a high speed
interconnect which works within the Linux cluster. Unfortunetly I don't know
more then that. If anyone has or knows of anyone with that experience or can
give me some insight, please let me know. The install should take about 3
weeks to perform and I am open to rates as the skill set is unique.
Thanks for your time,

Matt Moloney
Account Manager, TEKsystems

Slackrat