lunuxcaffe; logo contest !

Brian K. Garel BGarel-Dc855NvzOYgsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Wed Nov 3 20:51:24 UTC 2004

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 15:29:37 -0500
David J Patrick <davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Well, If I can't get the time machine going,
> I'll have to extend the deadline to Dec 1st !
>
> Entrants who can deliver a punchy stylin' logo
> /two days ago/
> will get special consideration !
> djp

Sooooo Typical....favourtism is always given to the rich kids with time machines that can do that kind of thing!  ;)

I went through the whole registration process on linuxcafe.ca and every time it tells me that I have logged in with the wrong userid or password.  Having checked and re-checked that everything was correct before posting here about this...is there something currently wrong with the login there or do I just have to register every time I want to do something?  ;)

Brian....

P.S.  I'm no ruling out the idea that I'm an idiot and don't know what I'm doing.