New to C programming...

Kevin Cozens kcozens-qazKcTl6WRFWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Wed Nov 3 15:31:43 UTC 2004

William O'Higgins wrote:

>I am doing my first hacking on a C program, and I could use some
>resources.  Specifically, I am looking for how to use g_print and the
>g_date functions, but in general I could use a book or ebook or website
>where I can look things up as I go.

The program you are working on is using the glib library. Chances are it
may also use features from the gtk+ libraries if it has a GUI component.
The main web site for information about these libraries is the main gtk
web site at http://www.gtk.org/. Add api/ to the end of that URL to go
directly to the information about the API. The API information at that
site is much better than it was in the early days but it still could
stand some improvement.