Hello (cbbrowne)

Austin aacton-B71PBEe7S7Y at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 2 19:41:31 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-11-02 at 14:33 -0500, Peter L. Peres wrote:
> cbbrowne a virus is spamming the list pretending it's you. I got an
> email purportedly from you with an attachment called price.cpl, size
> 21935, md5sum 46bc5fb4b75f02aeb8e573bfa43a0b99 which is almost certainly a
> virus. Find out what causes this soon.

Ummm, things like that are not usually the person's fault.

People get viruses "from me" ALL THE TIME, even though I have never run
Outlook in my life, and I haven't used Windows in about four years.

Unless you really thing the virus is originating from cbbrowne's machine
(check the headers to see if he's running Outlook ;-) ), complaining
about it is just clogging the net even more.  Kinda like the 20 or 30
messages I get per day saying "your message can not be delivered becuase
it contains a questionable attachment" or whatever.  Then again, I guess
this message falls under the same category.  Oh well.

Austin