OT: 802.11b or Bluetooth access points in T.O.?

Steve bassix-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 2 15:16:07 UTC 2004

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 10:09:41 -0500, Austin <aacton-B71PBEe7S7Y at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> For home net, it's hard to beat wifi.  Why not just set up a wifi
> network (routers are so cheap these days), and get a USB BT dongle for
> one of your PC's?  Talk to your handheld with that.

Sounds like I'm on the right track. Although when you say "one of your
PCs"... it is just one PC. So if I'm using a USB BT dongle to
communicate to my handheld, my network is complete. I agree with you
that if I get another PC or expand my network in other ways, wi-fi
would be the best (from what I've heard) solution.

Thanks for help.