TLUG commercial page (was; Sticker)

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Mon May 31 04:34:25 UTC 2004

David Colebatch wrote:

> Couldn't such a page at tlug's website also help to create a new
> revenue stream for tlug?  Paid advertisements etc. can work well, and
> since tlug would be in control, rather than a free-for-all, it could
> be controlled in such a way as not to deter people.
>
> Just my 2 cents :)
>
> -David

I think TLUG linux related sales / services page is long overdue.
The membership includes some very talented folks who have been known to
offer consulting / programming services, as well as hardware sales and
service. Throw the tux sticker into the mix, and the TLUG commercial
page(s) will be an important resource. Linix is a better mouse trap and
the world will want to beat a path to it's door.
Why not make www.tlug.ss.org/sales and www.tlug.ss.org/service that door ?
djp