Advocacy question

Scott Elcomb Scott.Elcomb-iRg7kjdsKiH3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Sun May 30 17:01:24 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-05-30 at 01:13, Scott Elcomb wrote:
> I'm just starting in the world of FOSS and advocacy, so I posted a poll
> on the HLUG forums here:
> http://hlug.mohawkc.on.ca/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=3
>
> What's the "general opinion" on the state of advocacy in Ontario?
>
> There hasn't really been much activity in the poll, so I thought posting
> the question and link here might help.
>
> (Advance apologies for any bad netiquette on my part; Until recently, I
> haven't really been posting anywhere or very often)

Apologies, the poll at the above link was apparently retracted (I'm not
certain why - that poll is the reason why I intend to start attending
LUG meetings)

Anyway, the poll has been reposted on my forums below.  I'd really
appreciate hearing ideas from people about what they think the state of
advocacy is here in Ontario.

Regards,

--
Scott Elcomb