Ontario Education ministry buys Star Office

Tom Legrady legrady-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sat May 29 02:59:17 UTC 2004

Floppies? What are floppies? Is this a "grow your penis" joke?

My understanding is that StarOffice does have some features missing
frrom OpenOffice, in particular some deealing with MS Office
inter-operability. However, if you are installing 10,000 copies,  you
may be more interested in support, quarantees, etc. $250,000 is probably
a small fraction of the cost of supporting that many installations.

Tom