(Commercial) Tux Sticker

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Fri May 28 04:32:02 UTC 2004

tlug.miguel-3KzNJp4Rz8A at public.gmane.org wrote:

>Hi Toronto,
>
>This is commercial but also Tux related.

    Although there has been some hullabaloo regarding the quasi-spam
nature of this posting, I personally have no objections as it is well
targetted and clearly labeled "commercial". In this case I'm happy to
note the supply of something I could use.
    On the other hand, It would suck if TLUG became infested with full
scale spam. Louie'sm suggestion was worth considering. At the end of the
day, is there anything we could do about it anyway ? Moderation for the
nation ?
djp