Officially OT -> Re:My fiscal responcibility...

Jing Su jingsu-26n5VD7DAF2Tm46uYYfjYg at public.gmane.org
Tue May 25 03:13:36 UTC 2004

Hitler loves off-topic threads about religion and science.

There, this thread is now officially dead. ;)

I believe that those interested in continuing this discussion have each
others' addresses, and can take the discussion offline.

Alternatively, the topic should at least return to a debate about the
religious, ethical, moral, political, social, economical, and/or
scientific views regarding (specifically) GPL, LGPL, BSD, etc.

-Jing