My fiscal responcibility to my company ver. Open Source - advice please

cbbrowne-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org cbbrowne-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org
Mon May 24 02:38:34 UTC 2004

> >>...I hope neither of you are equating morality to religion .
> >

> > Seen from a distance, the two can be hard to tell apart.  Nor is there
> > consensus on where one ends and the other begins.
>
> Religion is a delusion.  Morality is not.

The "preaching" that characters like Carl Sagan was prone to emit
concerning religious matters sounded itself pretty religious.

He was pretty "evangelically atheist," and when people start preaching,
it sure looks religious, whether the preacher believes in God or not...
--
output = reverse("gro.mca" "@" "enworbbc")
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/lsf.html