TVtime Television Viewer with Fedora CORE 2

Peter L. Peres plp-ysDPMY98cNQDDBjDh4tngg at public.gmane.org
Sun May 23 21:31:09 UTC 2004

> There is a lineout and it is connected. He is able to watch his TV tuner
> running Windows.  I'll tell him to try un-muting and cranking up all the
> inputs.

There is a sound setup thing that allows additional channels to be enabled
(mixer setup or such, I don't remember). The channel associated with that
aux input is likely disabled or not shown. If I remember correctly, for
smix, I had to edit the smix config file by hand and open some mixer
channels. RH probably has a GUI way to do this.

Peter