TVtime Television Viewer with Fedora CORE 2

Mel Seder melseder-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun May 23 17:35:49 UTC 2004

I am writing this message on behalf of my son.
He has a TV tuner card in his PC and the TVtime Viewer worked right out of the
box except for sound.  He can't hear anything.

He has system sounds and the CD player works as well as Tux Racer sounds.

Does anyone know what the problem might be?

=====
The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him
absolutely no good. -Samuel Johnson, lexicographer (1709-1784)