Officially OT -> Re:My fiscal responcibility...

Lloyd Budd lloyd-fEEwcc3XMu8jODpR/OX0VQ at public.gmane.org
Sun May 23 08:20:59 UTC 2004

On 22-May-04, at 23:22, Madison Kelly wrote:
>   Being Buddhist means I too don't believe in god
My limited understanding of Buddhism suggests that you also don't
believe in not god ;-)
"Buddhists suspend judgement until such evidence is forthcoming."
<http://www.buddhanet.net/ans73.htm>

>   That said, I totally understand and respect other people's beliefs
> in god.
Unfortunately , one of the only religions (or governments) that has .

The religious position that someone who does not share that religion's
beliefs is damned , (and unworthy of interaction except to "save" that
someone) is ... immoral .

What are the religions that are fully accepting of other faiths ?