[Fwd: Considered UNSOLICITED BULK EMAIL from you]

Lloyd Budd lloyd-fEEwcc3XMu8jODpR/OX0VQ at public.gmane.org
Sat May 22 13:02:30 UTC 2004

On 21-May-04, at 20:01, Moniz Family wrote:

> I just received a bunch of these notices (about 13 and not all the
> same), all between 5:17 and 5:28PM today, along with 3 spam bounces
> stamped at 5:17PM. Every one of them was because of e-mails I
> supposedly sent to tlug-route-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org, but they are dated March 21 '04.
>
> What is tlug-route-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org?
tlug-route and similar "TLUG mailing list addresses" have been targeted
, discussed ,
but with no action being taken to resolve .

>  Some of the notices make it look as if I sent the e-mails with
> Outlook Express, which I've never used and is not installed on any of
> my PCs, not to mention that I only use linux nowadays.
>
> Anyone else getting these or know what is going on?

Yes , only 1 I noticed .

What is going on is you are likely the victim of a virus .  I am not
suggesting you
have a virus , but some one has a virus , and likely because you were
in that
MS address book the virus knew that it had a longer life expectancy
and chance to propagate masquerading as you --and likely other people .